Think – The Use of Digital Media in the compilation of education-psychological knowledge of teachers from variable fields of education
What defines a good teacher? Not only is this the topic of the study but it is also a frequent matter of public debate. As of yet educational research lacks a clear theoretical concept and an instrument derived therefrom which renders educational psychological knowledge empirically accessible.
This is the starting point of the ThinK research program which, devided into three sub-projects, pursues the following questions:
- How can educational psychological knowledge be conceptualized?
- How can it be captured reliably, validly and economically with the help of digital media?
- How significant is this knowledge for educational success?
- How do individual groups of teachers (i.e. teachers of varying educational contexts and subjects) differ?
In cooperation with:
- German Institute for Adult Education - Leibniz Centre for Lifelong Learning (DIE)
- Hector Research Institute of Education Sciences and Psychology (HIB)
Project management: Prof. Dr Thamar Voss (HIB)
Contact: Prof. Dr Thamar Voss (HIB) (Thamar.Voss[at]uni-tuebingen.de)
Funding: Baden-Württemberg Stiftung, WissenschaftsCampus Tübingen