Working Group Structural Equation Modeling
- Faculty of Social and Behavioral Science an der University of Amsterdam (link)
- Lehrstuhl für quantitative Methoden der empirischen Sozialforschung at the Bielefeld University (link) (in German)
- Department of Education and Psychology at the Freie Universität Berlin (link)
- Institut für Psychologie at the Goethe University Frankfurt (link) (in German)
- Institute of Sociology at the University of Zurich (link)
- German Center for Higher Education Research and Science Studies (DZHW)
Researchers from all disciplines who apply and/or develop structural equation models. Young researchers are especially welcome to present their results.
- Exchange of methodological advancements in the context of structural equation modeling and related disciplines
- Connecting diverse disciplines with regard to methodological topics
Applications and advancements in the field of structural equation modelling and related methods.
Annual Meetings and regular collaboration concerning specific research projects.
Prof. Dr. Jost Reinecke
Phone: +49 521 / 106 384 7