Pathways to Adulthood
- Hector Research Institute of Education Sciences and Psychology (HIB)
- Institute of Education, University College London (link)
- School of Education, University of California at Irvine (link)
- College of Education, Michigan State University (link)
- Center for Applied Developmental Science, Universität Jena (CADS)
- Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies, University of Helsinki (HCAS)
Early postdocs in sociology, psychology, education science
- The mission of our Collaborative Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme is to stimulate innovative, interdisciplinary, and comparative research of productive youth development.
- Supporting early career researchers in developing a research profile and an academic network
- PATHWAYS investigates the antecedents, processes, and long-term outcomes of youth transitions, as well as the factors and processes promoting human competences, especially among young people deemed to be at-risk.
- Our training and mentoring enhance understanding of diverse approaches to the study of productive youth development and to engages in constructive debates with colleagues from different disciplines.
- We foster international and interdisciplinary research and exchange of ideas, in order to gain up-to-date skills for addressing research and policy questions that require combined approaches and a synergy of ideas.
Prof. Ingrid Schoon PhD (Spokeswoman)
Phone: +44 (0) 20 / 76 12 62 38